The Bedford Agency is a premier Recruiting Education, Advisement & Affiliate firm guiding each player, club and family through the complex college recruiting process.
Families, clubs and teams hire us to educate & advise them through the college recruiting process. Just like you would hire an attorney, CPA or a concierge doctor to advise you, we want to be your trusted advisor during the recruiting process. We have well over 20 years of experience, many of those as a NCAA Division I, NCAA Division II recruiting coordinator and part of one of the leading 3rd Party NCAA Football Evaluation companies in the country, we know the ins and outs of the college recruitment process.
WHAT WE DO FOR FAMILIES & STUDENT-ATHLETES:
- The goal is to empower you and your family so that you can drive the process rather than being reactive. Our Recruiting Education & Advisement is confidential and designed specifically with you in mind to meet your individual needs and includes the following:
- 90 Minute in-person or virtual consultation
- Personalized recruiting plan/strategy for each family
- National Recruiting Strategy & contacts with all the major recruiting evaluation companies.
- Regional Recruiting Strategy (The Top 50 Process)
- Each family will have access to a private “portal” to communicate with the Bedford Agency staff 24/7/365 communication with our staff
- Templates and Reports for each family
- Athletic Resume development templates
- Academic game plan & strategy as needed
- Video/highlight review/templates
- Detailed and Personalized Camp Strategy
- Social media strategy & templates
- Insights: News, Coaching Changes, Unofficial Visits, Official Visits
WHAT WE DON’T DO:
- We are NOT a “Recruiting Service” that will call college coaches on your behalf! College Coaches don’t want to hear from 3rd party-services, they want to hear from student-athletes! We work to help you understand what’s happening, how to communicate, exposure techniques all done in a personalized manner with deep experience! We help you understand the ins and outs of college recruiting and more importantly give you insight into what “to do” to be successful to reach your goal to be a collegiate student-athlete!
WHERE HAVE OUR STUDENT-ATHLETES SIGNED:
- Our clients have accepted scholarships in nearly every sport including the following universities:
- Emporia State University, Division II
- Fort Hays State University, Division II
- Grand Canyon University, Division I
- Colorado School of the Mines, Division II
- Missouri State University, FCS, Division I
- Pittsburg State University, Division II
- Southern Nazarene University, Division II
- Southwestern College, NAIA
- Texas Christian University (TCU), FBS, Division I
- University of Central Oklahoma, Division II
- University of Oklahoma, FBS, Division I
- University of Tulsa, FBS, Division I
- University of Wyoming, FBS, Division I
- And many more…
FAMILY RECRUITING CASE STUDY:
- Our experience shows that by following this plan, dozens of happy families who have leveraged our consulting to secure a college sports scholarship and make an informed decision. But, don’t just take our word for it. Read a testimony from a family of a All-State prospect here: https://thebedfordagency.com/2018/03/11/a-parents-perspective-on-the-recruiting-process/.
WHAT DO YOU DO FOR CLUBS, LEAGUES & TEAMS:
- Clubs, Leagues and Affiliates have the opportunity to partner with us to help teach broad-based principals around the college recruiting process to their members. Just like “Turbo Tax”, we provide easy to use solutions that our Affiliates can leverage to provide the foundational education around, leadership & college recruiting to their families and players.
- Recruiting Affiliate Program:
- Educational resources,
- Communication portals
- Personalized recruiting (See our Recruiting Education & Advisement Package) for their membership while offering additional value added services to their members.
- Revenue Share Opportunities for Affiliate Partners
For more information on our Recruiting Education & Advisement or our Recruiting Affiliate Program or to inquire about speaking opportunities for your schools or organization please contact our CEO, Bryan Bedford firstname.lastname@example.org