The Bedford Agency is a premier Recruiting Education & Advisement firm guiding each player and family through the complex college recruiting process. Learn more about the entire recruiting process, get educated, and structure a recruiting strategy that puts you in the best position for the future.
Families hire us to educate & advise them through the college recruiting process. Just like you would hire an attorney or CPA to advise you, we want to be your trusted advisor during the recruiting process. We have 21 years of experience, many of those as a Division I and Division II recruiting coordinator and we know the ins and outs of the college recruitment process. Plus we aren’t a “Recruiting Service”. We work to help you understand what’s happening, what to do and where to go!
Recruiting Education & Advisement: We offer each family that we work with an individual advisement service in ALL SPORTS and we provide the following:
- 90 Minute Consultation & Recruiting Education Consult
- 1:1 evaluations from a from a former NCAA Division I Recruiting Coordinator
- Personalized recruiting plan/strategy for each family
- National Recruiting Strategy & contacts with all the major recruiting evaluation companies.
- Regional Recruiting Strategy
- Individual communication portal for 24/7/365 communication with our staff
- Templates and Reports for each family
- Athletic Resume development templates
- Academic game plan & strategy as needed
- Video/highlight review/templates
- Social media strategy & templates
The goal is to empower you and your family so that you can drive the process rather than being reactive. The Recruiting Education & Advisement is confidential and designed specifically with you in mind to meet your individual needs.
Our experience shows that by following this plan, dozens of happy families who have leveraged our consulting to secure a college sports scholarship and make an informed decision. But, don’t just take our word for it. Read a testimony from a family of a All-State prospect here: https://thebedfordagency.com/2018/03/11/a-parents-perspective-on-the-recruiting-process/.
Our clients have accepted scholarships in nearly every sports including the following universities:
- Emporia State University, Division II
- Grand Canyon University, Division I
- Colorado School of the Mines, Division II
- Missouri State University, FCS, Division I
- Southern Nazarene University, Division II
- Southwestern College, NAIA
- Texas Christian University (TCU), FBS, Division I
- University of Central Oklahoma, Division II
- University of Oklahoma, FBS, Division I
- University of Tulsa, FBS, Division I
- University of Wyoming, FBS, Division I
- And many more…
Contact us today to help you with the College Recruiting Advisement process!