The Bedford Agency is a premier College Sports Recruiting Advisor guiding players, families and clubs through the complex college recruiting process through industry experience, collaboration technology and relationships.
Families, clubs, and teams hire the Bedford Agency to educate & advise them through the college recruiting process. Just like you would hire or retain an attorney, CPA, or a travel agent, we work the same way. We education and advise you and serve as your trusted advisor during the recruiting process. Simply put, we are your personalized concierge recruiting advisor not some national “recruiting service”! With over 20 years of experience, many of those as a NCAA Division I, NCAA Division II recruiting coordinator or part of one of the leading 3rd Party NCAA Evaluation companies in the country, we know the ins and outs of the college recruitment process.
WHAT WE PROVIDE FOR FAMILIES & STUDENT-ATHLETES:
- The goal is to empower you and your family so that you can drive the process rather than being reactive. As your Recruiting Advisor we offer confidential and specifically designed content with you in mind to meet your individual needs of playing sports in college which includes the following:
- 23-years of College Recruiting experience.
- 90 Minute in-person or virtual consultation with each family
- Honest Evaluations
- Personalized recruiting plan/strategy for each family
- National Recruiting Strategy & contacts with all the major recruiting evaluation companies.
- Regional Recruiting Strategy (The Top 50 Process)
- Marketing & Social Media Exposure
- Monthly digital newsletter on College Sports Recruiting
- Templates and Reports for each family
- Athletic Resume development templates
- Academic game plan & strategy as needed
- Hudl/Video/highlight review/templates
- Agency Recruiting Workshops
- Detailed and Personalized Camp Strategy
- Social media strategy & templates
- COVID-19 Recruiting Strategy
- Insights: Recruiting News, Coaching Changes, Unofficial Visits, Official Visits, Walk-on’s, PWO and more…
- Each family will have access to Webex Teams to communicate with the Bedford Agency staff 24/7/365 communication with our staff
- A subscription to Productive Recruit for CRM/College Coach Search and email communication, plus custom workflows from Bedford Agency (Video Link: https://vimeo.com/428120360)
- Partnership and recruit co-marketing with ScoutSmart, one of the leading predictive analytics companies in Sports!
Please Note: We are NOT a “Recruiting Service” that will call college coaches on your behalf! College Coaches don’t want to hear from 3rd party-services, they want to hear from student-athletes! We work to help you understand what’s happening, how to communicate, exposure techniques and more all done in a personalized manner with deep experience! We help you understand the ins and outs of college recruiting and more importantly give you insight into what “to do” to be successful to reach your goal to be a collegiate student-athlete!
WHERE HAVE OUR STUDENT-ATHLETES SIGNED:
- Abilene Christian University, FCS (Football)
- Aurora University, Division III (Football)
- Colorado School of the Mines, Division II ( Football)
- Cornell College, Division III (Football)
- Emporia State University, Division II (Football)
- Fort Hays State University, Division II (Football)
- Missouri State University, FCS, Division I (Football)
- North Dakota State University, FCS Division I (Football)
- Oklahoma State University, FBS, Division I (Football)
- Pittsburg State University, Division II (Football)
- Southern Nazarene University, Division II (Football & Track)
- Southwestern College, NAIA (Football)
- Stetson, FCS Division I (Football)
- Texas Christian University (TCU), FBS, Division I (Football)
- University of Arkansas, FBS, Division I (Football)
- University of Central Missouri, Division II (Football)
- University of Central Oklahoma, Division II (Football)
- University of Oklahoma, FBS, Division I (Football)
- University of Tulsa, FBS, Division I (Football)
- University of Wyoming, FBS, Division I (Football)
- **We have also helped two U.S. Army All-Americans as well!
- Texas Southern University, Division I (Basketball)
- Colorado School of the Mines, Division II (Baseball)
College Track & Cross Country:
- Drury, Division II (Women’s Track & Cross Country)
- Grand Canyon University, Division I (Men’s Track & Cross Country)
- Southern Nazarene University, Division II (Men’s and Women’s Track & Cross Country)
- Missouri Southern, Division II (Women’s Soccer)
- Our experience shows that by following this plan, dozens of happy families who have leveraged our consulting to secure a college sports scholarship and make an informed decision. But, don’t just take our word for it. Read a testimony from a family of a All-State prospect here: https://thebedfordagency.com/2018/03/11/a-parents-perspective-on-the-recruiting-process/.
For more information on our Recruiting Advisor program or our Recruiting Affiliate Program for clubs, trainers or teams or to inquire about speaking opportunities for your schools or organization please contact Bryan Bedford firstname.lastname@example.org